OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

FS: Grounded Impact 2.0 Vest SOLD Please Delete

Started by NCSWAMPFOX, April 05, 2024, 09:06:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCSWAMPFOX

Grounded Impact 2.0 Vest
new and never worn
$150.00 OBO
shipped UPS
SOLD

Jake18

NCSWAMPFOX

Jake18

I'm pretty sure I have been scammed from someone posing as this seller. It's to late for me but don't one anyone else to get screwed. I sent money because of this members great reputation. Please don't make the same mistake I made.

10th Legionaire

Quote from: Jake18 on April 08, 2024, 03:48:25 PM
I'm pretty sure I have been scammed from someone posing as this seller. It's to late for me but don't one anyone else to get screwed. I sent money because of this members great reputation. Please don't make the same mistake I made.

Unfortunate for sure.

I had a scam attempt last week myself. I posted in a for sale thread that I was sending a PM to the seller and a little while later from someone offering me the sellers direct email. I reported that message to Shannon.

In my case I was able to get in direct contact with the actual seller and we had a good transaction. Even though USPS dropped the ball  :toothy12:
Less is more

Jake18

I'm sure I've been scammed. I've done 100s if not 1000s of deals. Surprised this is the first time. All my fault though.

NCSWAMPFOX

jake, it was not me and sorry you got scammed. i always like to personally speak with seller or buyer for these reasons.   

Tnandy

Just wanted to chime in on this thread. I am the one that bought the vest from NCSWAMPFOX. As soon as I reached out to him about maybe buying it, he immediately called me and spoke with me. All communication has been very open and i have enjoyed speaking with him by phone and text messages. He just sent me a pic of the shipping receipt for the vest. Sorry you got scammed Jake, extremely.  As soon as I get my vest, I will post positive feedback for him. I have been buying a few things on here for the past couple of years and so far everyone has been on the up & up. I dread the day I get burnt. Probably inevitable I guess. That's a lot of money to be out...

NCSWAMPFOX

thanks tnandy. have enjoyed communicating with you as well.

NCSWAMPFOX

Jake18, did scammer pm you with my username? also, what was scammers line of communication with you?

Jake18

Contacted me via text...I assumed It was legit because we had talked before. Live and learn.

Tnandy

Wow. That is crazy! Sure hate that for you. How does a person avoid these scams? I get not doing business with low numbers of posts, or a random message or something but when you have communication with someone like Jake is talking about, how do you catch it???

Jake18

Jake18

The sad thing is I was super excited o buy the vest as apresbt for my dad. Glad I didnt Tell him it was on its way. Save up my money and try again.