turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mossy Oak / Documentary

Started by Greg Massey, April 03, 2024, 09:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spitten and drummen

One of the best turkey hunting documentary's I have ever watched.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

King Cobra

In the video they talked about the NWTF as being a hub of information about turkeys and turkey hunting. That may have been the case in the past, but currently I know of no other place you can access the wide array of information that is available on the "Old Gobbler" forum.
Thanks to all who share this great passion and the wealth of knowledge you bring to this board.

Tom007

Thanks Greg for giving us a positive thread........
"Solo hunter"

Kytomgetter

Just watched it. Really put together nicely. Probably the best hunting related documentary I've watched. Thanks for the heads up. God bless

Howie g

I may or may not have shed a tear or two ...
Those 2  gentlemen hunted for the right reasons .
No likes or face book hero's ....

mountainhunter1

I respect both men - especially Col. Kelly for going to war not once, but twice. And he wanted to go both times.

Just a side note, Cuz Strickland (also in this film) is also the real deal. Whenever he shows up, he always has something to say from the heart.
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

tracker#1

What a wonderful tribute to all involved in conserving the wild turkey. It brought me back to so many memories: my first bird, my kid's first bird, my buddy's first bird, and the reality of the present and the future. I pray that many more generations enjoy what we all have...

jmart241

Thanks Greg awsome tribute to 2 great men makes me appreciate the bird we hunt even more

PharmHunter

Just amazing stuff and men/families! 

3bailey3

I just watched it and it's awesome. Neil and Daniel have grown into fine young men! Mossy oak will be left in good hands!

deathfoot

Thanks for the heads up on this. It was an excellent turkey hunting documentary. Hands down the best one out there so far!

Haypatch

Yep watched it Friday morning 1st thing!  Sent it to my Dad and my son to watch! Definitely worth your time and amazing what those men did for the wild turkey! I mean could you really imagine going an entire turkey season every day it was open to only NEVER hear a single gobble??

NCSWAMPFOX

great tribute to two fine gentlemen

Cowboy

I watched the documentary over the weekend. It was excellent. Well done. Really enjoyed it.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

Notsoyoungturk

We certainly owe a great debt to those forward thinking individuals, Tom Kelly and Fox Haas included.  If not for the forethought and effort they put forth, we might not be hunting turkeys or even talking turkeys.  It was a pleasure to watch and made me even more grateful to them.
A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear