turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lonnie Mabry Box Call Walnut/Mahogony

Started by Rtr1987, April 02, 2024, 06:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rtr1987

Lonnie Mabry Box Call. Walnut/Mahogony, in excellent condition. $100 PayPal TYD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ranger

I'll take it. Going hunting and be back around lunch and get the PayPal info from you. Thanks, JR
"One can work for his gobbler by learning to communicate with him, or one can 'buy' his turkey with a decoy.  The choice is up to the 'hunter' " --William Yarbrough

SwampRooster17

Nice grab!

Ranger

They're nice hunting calls for sure, and visits with Mr Lonnie are special. He's all that is great about custom callmakers. My first visit was coming home from our honeymoon and I told the wife the stop was selfishly all for me, and wouldn't be over quickly. She enjoyed the visit as much as I did, the Mabrys are first class people.
"One can work for his gobbler by learning to communicate with him, or one can 'buy' his turkey with a decoy.  The choice is up to the 'hunter' " --William Yarbrough

dixiemagnum80

Quote from: Ranger on April 03, 2024, 11:21:24 AM
They're nice hunting calls for sure, and visits with Mr Lonnie are special. He's all that is great about custom callmakers. My first visit was coming home from our honeymoon and I told the wife the stop was selfishly all for me, and wouldn't be over quickly. She enjoyed the visit as much as I did, the Mabrys are first class people.

This is so true. I've only been to see Mr. Lonnie one time, but if it wasn't 14 hours to his house from mine I'd make it an annual trip. Nice buy on that call!

Rtr1987

Sold.

Boykin Hollow