turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Cheek riser

Started by VT_hunter, March 31, 2024, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VT_hunter

Hi all, looking for advice for a cheek riser for a Remington 870 20 gauge. I put a reflex sight on it but between the mount and sight, I feel like I'm peeking a lot. Also I shoot left handed so I need that as well. Don't need shell holders or anything special. Thank in advance for your suggestion.

paboxcall

I use a Beartooth 2.0. Helps with recoil too.
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

WV Ridge Reaper

Godagrip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bbcoach

Beartooth Comb Raising kit---X2.  Plenty on E-bay or through Beartooth.  It raises the comb with multiple foam pads for adjustment and helps with cheek slap.

captpete

I built my own. I used foam pipe insulation and wrapped it with "Vet Wrap". You can get the wrap in a variety of colors at your local farm supply store. A roll of it costs about $10.

TrackeySauresRex

Quote from: captpete on April 01, 2024, 06:36:12 AM
I built my own. I used foam pipe insulation and wrapped it with "Vet Wrap". You can get the wrap in a variety of colors at your local farm supply store. A roll of it costs about $10.

Did this with my 835 and Velcro'd to the stock. Worked wonderful.
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

GregN

Same for me with the DIY route.  I took a piece of clear 1.5" diameter tubing 3" in length, cut in half long ways, doubled them up and taped them to my stock and that gave me.the elevation I needed. I then took a thin foam koozy and cut a piece to cover the tubing , and taped it all over w camo tape.

dantheman

Beartooth for me as well have them on quite a few of my guns now