turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Titanium Pot Call

Started by cwhitfield96, March 28, 2024, 08:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cwhitfield96

Just got a Sinclair titanium over glass 3.5 in cocobola. I'm very impressed with the call and was wondering how it compares to titanium over slate? I see most of what I've read is people having titanium over slate.

aclawrence

I saw him post those the other day. The sound files were awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joneshunter

I don't have a Sinclair but man they look good and I'm sure they sound even better

Tclipse01

I have a titanium from him in burnt Osage but I honestly can't remember what the soundboard is. It sounds great though

RiverBuck

I haven't played his titanium over glass but I've got a Sinclair titanium over slate in kingwood. It's one of my favorite pots. It likes several different wood species strikers but I think it plays best with a purpleheart. Mine has a solid, dense, realistic sound that has previously worked well for my gobbler success. It will hit the high notes but not screech.. like the slate gives it good balance.

gobrunner

I also have a Sinclair titanium over slate in kingwood.  Sounds great. Its my go to pot call.

chbarnha

I have a Sinclair titanium I may get rid of if somebody is interested. I can't remember the wood. Call looks like new and might have gone in the woods 3 times. Titanium just takes a backseat to copper and aluminum for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoot em in the pecker.... you know the beak