OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gone

Started by Joneshunter, March 25, 2024, 07:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joneshunter

Traded

Big Jeremy

That's a real nice stick, Jones. You have to have more posts to be able to sell, though. Stick around and keep posting and you'll be allowed to in no time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joneshunter

That sucks I been a member for 3 years I just ain't posted much of nothing

DFelico

Greg Massey

New to read the rules .. seller / buyer ..

bowbird87

If you recently bought it get back with Jeff. I bet he'd swap it out for something else.

Joneshunter

He's a busy man he's always selling out of strikers and going to all these shows and all I really don't want to have to bother him if I feel like I could potentially trade or sell. Might just list on eBay

OsceolaDreams

I just sent him home from Florida, give him a day or two to catch up and give him a call, you aint gonna bother him he's as good as gold bud

fishr64

I would go to the general forum and post to the word association thread. It's very easy to get your post count up to where it should be and then you can trade or sell to people with confidence.

Good luck

JLH

He would definitely buy it back!

I've had about 8 people just today looking for one!

NCSWAMPFOX

i got one from him at unicoi. this stick will play!

mauser06

Those strikers are something else....like was said, put it to an aluminum and nasty ole hen rolls out.  I was very surprised at aluminum probably being my favorite surface for it...but it's so good i won't be without it and an aluminum call.

coachmo

What are you asking for the striker? Thanks.

NCSWAMPFOX

Brian, thats exactly why i got it as well as lonzo's aluminum too. it actually had part in daughter's gobbler from last weekend in SC