turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

She started it

Started by ferocious calls, March 23, 2024, 12:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ferocious calls

Sweetie started it. A friend gave me some maple flooring many moons ago and ask if I would make him a call from it. I had only made a handful of calls for myself and a few good friends. I made the call and when handing it to him I said, this is a Sweetie. Meaning it was a good one.
Next day he calls to say he needs 6 more of those Sweeties for guys at work. So I did. A few days later he calls to say he needs 6 more Sweeties. I say nope, not for free, maybe we have something here. Tell them 20 bucks each, I say. Bam! Sweetie was born. Funny how simple events can change our journey through life. Since then Sweetie is speaking in most states these springs.

This batch matches the name. All smiles while tuning this morning. All currently available and itching to be hunted. Lol don't let the price fool you. I don't do this for money. I do it for the joy seen in harvest pics. 50.00 plus actual shipping.

Yoder409

That is some BEAUTIFUL maple, Kip !!!!!!!!!

All yinz who ain't ever had the pleasure of sitting and playing 100 or so of Kips boxes in an afternoon may not know...........   But dude can FLAT OUT TUNE A BOX CALL !!!!!!!!!    :you_rock:

Do yourselves a favor..........   :icon_thumright:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

ferocious calls

Some of this wood was firewood saved from the pile of split wood. A fella from NY often brings me curly woods to rendezvous. Some of this batch from him.

Yoder409

Quote from: ferocious calls on March 23, 2024, 04:12:10 PM
Some of this wood was firewood saved from the pile of split wood. A fella from NY often brings me curly woods to rendezvous. Some of this batch from him.

Seems like most of the very best curly stuff comes from PA above I-80 and upstate NY.

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

sbbow

Those look killer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ferocious calls

Still 2 waiting for new homes.