turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Cody Calls

Started by The Baron, May 02, 2024, 04:23:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom007

There's a few people taking advantage of this "Cody Shortage" on EBay right now. Just saw a Cody Woodsman Slate sell for $499.00 and a Cody2 sell for $324.00. If they could only get up and running in a big way, they would sell a lot of calls. They really are great people, and make calls that turkeys love....
"Solo hunter"

Tom007

Update, a Woodsman just sold for $510.00. Wow
"Solo hunter"

prkguy

I received my Woodsman several days ago.  Deb took my order on Sunday and I received it on Wednesday. $75 shipped. Much more economical going straight to the maker.  Thanks Deb!

Delmarva49

:blob10: I don't get the E-Bay pricing. Cody striker up there now for $110. I'm tempted to put my Cody II up there and just buy another one.

WV Ridge Reaper

Called Cody/Deb left one message..called 3 more times without leaving a message..Now this was around mother's day...Got a call back,5 days later my calls are in the mail box.

Had a few mins on the phone with deb and i got 4 calls for what one call is going for on ebay...Plus i got on the list for other calls.

If your biding/buyin cody calls on ebay your a scum..Call em up and order it right from them...Im gonna share a price list because i feel like some people are misinformed on cody calls period

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lcmacd 58

Thnx for the price list and contact info