OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Benelli M2 Compact

Started by twyatt, March 16, 2024, 05:32:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twyatt

What chokes are you guys having luck with?  So far the factory full shot surprisingly well, and I have a Pinhoti 585 to try. 
Is there a reason nobody makes a .575 for this gun?  TruLock, Carlson's, IC, Jebs, etc - nobody shows even making one.  Rob Roberts doesn't show the constrictions on his website but I think he just has a 570.
I don't like a super tight pattern and thought 575 would be the way to go, but nobody seems to make one. 
Any other suggestions?

Jfowler82

I'm shooting the sumtoy .570 and apex 9's . Really nice even pattern !

Guskie

I've shot a bunch of gobblers with the factory full in my M2. I believe the factory full is .595 or .590.

I've got a roberts .570 in now and it, I checked the zero this week and it shot 254 pellets in the 10" with apex #8.5. I think the .585 you have would be real good

Rockhound

Mine shoots amazing with an IC 555

WV Ridge Reaper

I have a pile of chokes for mine..sumtoy 562 is my favorite..IC makes a 570 or 575 you just don't see many of them 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twyatt

I'll see how the 585 does and go from there.   Got any pictures of how a 570 or the 562 Sumtoy looks?  Again I don't like super tight patterns.  250/250 would be great with Apex 9's.   I'm not looking to put 400 pellets in a 10" circle

WV Ridge Reaper

Yea,sent ya a pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk