News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Winchester out of the 10 gauge game

Started by Rockhound, March 12, 2024, 06:37:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

357MAGNOLE

Quote from: RED NECK on April 11, 2024, 11:36:04 AM
imagine what a slob you would have to be to shoot a longbeard somebody else had to call in for you?.......

I don't know what that has to do with anything... I had my first bird called in for me while learning the ropes but I digress.

I also use the Federal Grand Slams. Love them! Also, I'm jealous you get to hear drumming. I can't hear it, I've had them 15 yards away and just can't hear it. I hear the spit. No drum. Probably has something to do with 18 years of being on Navy ships.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."--Thomas Jefferson

RED NECK

Quote from: 357MAGNOLE on April 11, 2024, 12:03:12 PM
Quote from: RED NECK on April 11, 2024, 11:36:04 AM
imagine what a slob you would have to be to shoot a longbeard somebody else had to call in for you?.......

I don't know what that has to do with anything... I had my first bird called in for me while learning the ropes but I digress.

I also use the Federal Grand Slams. Love them! Also, I'm jealous you get to hear drumming. I can't hear it, I've had them 15 yards away and just can't hear it. I hear the spit. No drum. Probably has something to do with 18 years of being on Navy ships.
It was just a joke from another thread......I dont wait to hear the spit'n drumming, nor do I care if people call them in, ambush them or sneak on them.....I also had my first bird called in for me, I chose not to kill it......I chose to miss him...lol.......thats a long 30 years in the past tho.....I could see he only had 3/4" spurs at 210 yards...so maybe thats why i had turkey fever....
Browning'...."The Best There Is"

Austin 3:16...........