News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Pushpin transport

Started by Upfold99, March 11, 2024, 01:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom007

Quote from: bwhana on March 11, 2024, 07:24:10 PM
I have one of Yoder's and it is great when I'm taking three push pin and a trumpet only without a vest.

There are times where I want it in a vest or tool belt style and I took one of Glenda Greene's pot call cases and made a hole in the bottom for the peg to stick through and it protects the main box well for that use.

Nice job!
"Solo hunter"

Ranman

I carry mine in my shirt chest pocket. No noise if I put  the pulling pin side down.

Upfold99

Mine is an OG and the longer pin has me looking for options

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

I just carry mine in a Glenda Green satchel with all the stuff i have in my satchel the push pin is well protected...

cwhitfield96

Quote from: brennan on March 11, 2024, 06:16:27 PM
Quote from: cwhitfield96 on March 11, 2024, 01:21:17 PM
I have been thinking about transport as well. I have a couple push pins on the way. Going to make something for them. One idea I have is an ammo case dremmeled out to fit it. Another would be to make something out of the pvc that I can keep in the bag pack part of my vest if needed without worrying of breaking it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What push pins are you getting?

Nothing too fancy but got them from a member on here going to get them in the woods this year.

colinmaidens

I just ordered that chums vault case, looks like a great idea as long as mine will fit.  I have an ozark ridge call like that one in the picture.  I have been using it for several years now and really like it a lot.  I always think I am going to crush it but they must be tougher than they look. Anyhow, thanks for the chums vault link !