OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Charles Hudson trumpet

Started by coryo, March 08, 2024, 08:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coryo

Dec 1999 dogwood , Charles Hudson trumpet  $sold
Send a message if interested.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trb136

outdoornut

I'll take if not sold and I can send MO

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

runngun

That is a looker right there. Gotta be a good one!!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Crowstalker

Missed another one I don't have. Gee

outdoornut

You wouldn't have beat me if I  was on my game Chris.I'm on 22 anniversary trip with wife, lol

runngun

Congratulations on your 22nd wedding anniversary!!! My wife and I will be married 30 years come June. And my Son will be getting married March 22nd. I told him when he was 16, don't find a woman that you can live with, find the woman that you don't ever want to be without!! He looked at me and said "Where did you read that". I told him that it came out of my brain!!!! Let's just say that I am not very philosophical!!! I reckon that is the right word.
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

outdoornut

Quote from: runngun on March 09, 2024, 10:56:01 PM
Congratulations on your 22nd wedding anniversary!!! My wife and I will be married 30 years come June. And my Son will be getting married March 22nd. I told him when he was 16, don't find a woman that you can live with, find the woman that you don't ever want to be without!! He looked at me and said "Where did you read that". I told him that it came out of my brain!!!! Let's just say that I am not very philosophical!!! I reckon that is the right word.
Thank you

Jhp6767