Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

crow

This is some scary Spy VS Spy   :help:

lacire

Tomtom97

This bird only scored .5 better than my last. I will see if I can get a better one down here in Ga next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zobo

Nice going TomTom! You're the high hook!
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

ruination

Congrats, definitely feeling a little jealous.

The first birds spurs were really nice, too!
.410 Favors the Bold

lacire

Congratulations, nice bird. Good luck in Georgia.

lacire

Zobo

"I'm not sure I like that Zobo," remarked Sir Topham Lacire. "He's not being very nice to me."

Zobo

Longbeards, gentlemen! we are on the precipice of true greatness! What a great start we have gotten in this contest. Our attitude and likability is clearly the best in the field. And we haven't even really tried yet! We will be the first newcomers to win the coveted Old Gobbler Belt (something that doesn't exist but should) We will have setbacks but will overcome these inconveniences in glorious victory! Let's go!!!!

Tomtom97

Quote from: Zobo on March 28, 2024, 09:21:23 PM
Longbeards, gentlemen! we are on the precipice of true greatness! What a great start we have gotten in this contest. Our attitude and likability is clearly the best in the field. And we haven't even really tried yet! We will be the first newcomers to win the coveted Old Gobbler Belt (something that doesn't exist but should) We will have setbacks but will overcome these inconveniences in glorious victory! Let's go!!!!
Let's get it!!

Paulmyr

Sieg heil!!!!!  :OGturkeyhead:
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

lacire

Tomtom97

This one should be an upgrade!

ScottTaulbee

Quote from: Tomtom97 on April 02, 2024, 09:24:59 AM

This one should be an upgrade!

Heck yeah!. Congrats man!