OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Billy White's Hustlin' Hen

Started by Sanders153, March 03, 2024, 05:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sanders153

Hey guys, I had found this Hustlin Hen Box by Billy White at a yard sale back in 2021. I think it sounds pretty good and like it, was wondering if anyone else has one or their thoughts?

I can't seem to find any more info on this one and I don't know if they are being made anymore, this one was made in 2020 it looks like

Sanders153

Notsoyoungturk

I purchased a new one from them in January 2019.  It was $80.  I am assuming you cannot get them anymore because I have seen posts looking for them.  I looked back in my emails but could not find any additional information on the purchase.
A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

Ranger

Got one from him in 2010 that with just a few light yelps and what I'd call "I'm interested" cuts saw many gobbler march in. It's a fine call, congrats on a solid pickup. Mine on the left side has that sleepy hen sound, and clean cuts on the right side. Hope you put it on feathers soon!
"One can work for his gobbler by learning to communicate with him, or one can 'buy' his turkey with a decoy.  The choice is up to the 'hunter' " --William Yarbrough

Stumpy13

He is still selling some calls . I just received one last week from him , he just isn't doing much any more as I think he is now 78.  That Husslin hen is a sure fire turkey killer .

Scpossum

Killed a lot of birds with that call

cgarner1

They are great calls. Always been my favorite