Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turkeybutt

Meleagris gallopavo

Quote from: Old Gobbler on February 25, 2024, 08:08:06 PM
Quote from: Meleagris gallopavo on February 25, 2024, 08:06:49 PM
Yep

message me Tomorrow I'll get your info
I was just hanging out on the phone and got a notification.  Was fast enough to get in.  Almost surreal...

I live and hunt by empirical evidence.

mulefisher

Nice work

turkey stew

Notsoyoungturk

A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

Tom007

Quote from: Old Gobbler on February 25, 2024, 08:06:33 PM
This is for the 3rd  Malagasy pushpin , 1 call that's all first person with a minimum 500 post count is the owner, 325 plus 10 for shipping USA only  due to c.i.t.e.s. restrictions....cashapp or cashier's checks accepted

Last one for  tonight , guys the taptone and harmonics on this Malagasy is AMAZING..I bought up a bunch of it after I made the first one enough to make many many more

I love making these callers , it's a pain and frustrating to tune and labor intensive ...so I have to charge accordingly..all my calls I make I offer a immediate no questions asked return policy ...I stand behind my product

I may not not be able to make as many calls as I was able to last season , as working full-time,  family and trying to get a hunt in here and there has me stretched thin these days ..but I'll try to get everyone a caller ..I really am flattered they have grown in popularity and it means the world to me ! I appreciate it !

Best regards Shannon

Your passion shows not only in the quality, but the time you spend tuning them. Nothing is "rushed out the door" if it's not something you wouldn't  hunt with! That is why they are so sought after! Well done.......
"Solo hunter"

tad1

Way to go MG!  Congrats on a fine caller!
   Bet ur on cloud 9!
   JT

Zobo

Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Badger

bwhana

Congrats!  Surreal is a great word to describe it when you realize you got it!  Like winning the lottery!

callmakerman

Ctate94