OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

The Winter Grind

Started by etboxcalls, February 24, 2024, 09:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

etboxcalls

Limb Hanger, give me a call if you'd like to discuss a mini longbox, i'd be happy to build one for you.

310 Gauge that one sider should be available on my website!  If you have any questions, let me know

Zobo

Quote from: etboxcalls on February 29, 2024, 05:12:13 PM
Thanks guys!  I appreciate the kind words......There was a really good post I was just reading about the box call market that I can attest to, things are definitely not what they one were in terms of box calls.  I still get a good number of orders  but not like it was several years ago and honestly, after 22 years of building box calls, I think I'm consistently building better calls now than I ever have but thats just the way the market goes.  The Number of orders I have gotten has definitely increased over the last month and usually continues through around May- June.   Thats really the reason I started offering calls for sale on my website.  Although I've messed with and built several other types of calls including ones I'm in the process of improving, I love building box calls.... so even when I get caught up on my list, I can continue to build wood combinations that I want to build and offer them for sale without guys having to wait on a list.  Since I've been doing this I've had a lot of success selling calls through the website and many guys like the idea of not having to wait.  I will still certainly build specific wood combinations for customers if they call and request something.  Like many guys said on that other post, these markets go through their own ebb and flow so hopefully things will turn around one of these days, either way, I'll continue to build box calls until that I get tired of them.  Thanks again for checking out my post.

Ed

Ed, the box calls you entered in Nashville were smoking! Straight up deadly killers!
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14