OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Favorites from Nashville

Started by EastKyGobblerSlayer, February 20, 2024, 09:13:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EastKyGobblerSlayer

This year Matt Fulkerson and Val Espinoza put my favorite boxes on the table again for the custom call makers competition. Anything those guys make is a meat call. This one followed me home and I was broke by the time I found Matt again. There's always next year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoder409

Val puts out some elite stuff !!!

CONGRATS !!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

shatcher

Sir-diealot

Val has some nice looking and sounding calls, nice guy to boot and I enjoy his warped sense of humor.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

turkey stew

Congrats on a sharp looking box caller.

Beards and Hooks

Nice looking calls from two great makers.

Sent from my moto g power 5G - 2023 using Tapatalk

bowbird87

Try one of Val's one siders there amazing.

EastKyGobblerSlayer

I played every box he had left and this one was my favorite. I really wanted the green one but my box sounded like the turkey in my head does.

GobbleGitr

Great calls from great guys-congratulations on the pick ups!!

sbbow

Nice pick up!

3bailey3

Very nice callers, Congrats Alex!

gdc23

Beautiful call, what wood types are involved.

Alabama556

Here is a call that Val won 2nd in the non handled hen box call division at the nwtf this year. I was lucky enough to be high bidder.

Ohio wormy butternut with an ironwood base. Snakewood lid. This is my 1st snakewood call so I am learning how to play it. Super nice call.

This is the 1st call I have from Val but won't be the last.

3bailey3

Zobo

I played that in Nashville, it's a little tricky to run as Val left the lid floating up a bit. You can get a lot of hens on that thing.  It's a very cool looking Turpin  and I wanted to bid on it but was too late. Congratulations! Very, very cool!!
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14