turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mr Fox / Quaker Boy pot call Fundraiser! Update *****

Started by Old Gobbler, February 19, 2024, 01:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Okay guys one of our very valued members ( anonymously )has decided to generously donate for SILENT auction this rare  Quaker Boy , Mr Fox Pot Call in pristine ..mint never hunted ..brand new call...all proceeds go towards the maintenance and upkeep of Oldgobbler (server fees )...a resource for the turkey hunting community as a whole ...if you are anything like the rest of us you can run out like minded turkey hunting nuts in your local circle....and OG is the place tohang out ..YEAR ROUND

The call is un numbered but limited in production and made exclusively to go with the Mr Fox Vest when they were released ...

You can message me and I will keep the top bidder private ....in a few weeks I'll let the top bidder know they are the winner ..

Many thanks to the valued member who donated this call (you know who you are !)

Thanks Shannon

the auction will be called unannounced  ...within the next 10 days could be 1 day could be whatever ...of you want to bid ...message me asap

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Old Gobbler

Guys the auction has been called !! Many thanks to the generous donation and bids !  It raised $350 that will go for the maintenance and server fees of oldgobbler.com

Many thanks to all of you !!! SHANNON
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon