turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2024 BOB BUCKNER TRUMPET....SITE FUNDRAISER!!!...update #2 ***

Started by Old Gobbler, February 18, 2024, 03:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

A huge thank you to long time member and call maker Bob Buckner a.k.a "ol bob " Bob has donated a handmade trumpet from a Old Osage Fence Post ..Included is a hand written note signed by Bob himself saying he has no calls for sale ...if you check around on the forum Bob says he will be making no more calls ...guys , he is a great..great man and this is the last chance you will get to have one

Comes with a call pouch not pictured , and lanyard

Bob is like , me you and everyone here ...turkey hunting is our lives , we live for it and enjoy you guys , and your conversations ..All proceeds go towards the maintenance (server fees etc..) and upkeep of the O.G. site so you guys can enjoy it

I made Oldgobbler 16 years ago ...because there are people like Bob Bucker and thousands more ! It kinda gets boring when your not hanging with your hunting buddies and the internet is a jungle ....old gobbler is a place where sane ...(totaly insane ,me) turkey hunters like you get to eat and breath everything turkey hunting , the best part is the simply fantastic and wonderful people that make this place so special, it's so nice to converse with people just like me and you ..it's a community upon its own ..thank you all for being YOU !!!

This is a silent auction... message  me your bids(not post) and in a spell   ..I will message back the top bidder ..

the auction will be called unannounced ...within the next 10 days could be 1 day could be whatever ...of you want to bid ...message me asap

Last year's trumpet Bob donated went for a substantial sum , keep tabs with me in messages and I'll update all interested parties

what we have decided to do because of intense interest ...is have the top bid amount public .....but names under wraps ...there are twonposts on this...thus will be the one updated..

Top bid is currently $1200 .
Bob ....thank you so much again !!!

Shannon

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

outdoornut

Shannon
Why can I not message you?

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Old Gobbler

Quote from: outdoornut on February 18, 2024, 03:42:02 PM
Shannon
Why can I not message you?

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
try again ....might be the tapatalk I have 14 messages is so far

-Shannon

Old Gobbler

Guys it's up to a high number,  right out the gate ...just like last year ...I'll keep the silent auction up for a few weeks

There is a SUBSTANTIAL amount of personal messages in my inbox ...for practicality I'll just let the highest bidder know the situation

Thank you again BOB !!!

-Shannon

Old Gobbler

Guys many ...may thanks to Bob Buckner and the winner of the auction!!! Thank you !!!

The call generated a astounding sum of $1200 dollars that will towards the upkeep and server fees to the site.!!

Guys thank you all that you do !!!

Shannon

-Shannon