OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Bob Buckner Call Appreciation Thread

Started by Bedge7767, February 17, 2024, 09:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greentrout

If I could only have one other call from ol' Bob it would be a delrin adjustable like those! Sweet!!
Looking to buy Allen Dunfee scratch boxes.

Ctate94

Quote from: MossyOak92 on March 09, 2024, 04:24:16 PM
My two killers. One of these two calls are just about always in my vest. All delrin adjustable calls.  I love the versatility of being able to get multiple hens out of one call on the fly.
Forever jealous of those beauties

outdoornut

Might as well add this one...

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Bedge7767

Quote from: outdoornut on March 14, 2024, 09:16:34 PM

Beautiful. Glad you got it.
Jim

MossyOak92

That one is really special!

outdoornut

Quote from: Bedge7767 on March 14, 2024, 09:19:44 PM

Like I told you Jim, I got my very first trumpet from Bob and so if he ends up being done making them , I wanted the last one. Bob's was the trumpet that started my " addiction " .

Bedge7767

Quote from: outdoornut on March 14, 2024, 09:26:31 PM
Quote from: Bedge7767 on March 14, 2024, 09:19:44 PM

Like I told you Jim, I got my very first trumpet from Bob and so if he ends up being done making them , I wanted the last one. Bob's was the trumpet that started my " addiction " .

He started my addiction as well and has cost me several hundreds of dollars. Lol
Jim

Ctate94

Congrats on getting it! That's a beauty of a call.

ol bob

Thanks to everyone that posted pictures of my calls, some I don't even remember. It's been a great 25 years, I've met and made friends with some of the greatest turkey call maker in the world, and many helped me when I was starting out. But more important, is thanks to the thousands, of turkey hunters, the best people on earth, that I would never have met if I had not gotten into this. A special thanks to Shane, you bought calls from me when I didn't have a clue what I was doing, and it kept me going until I could figure it out. Also, thanks To Shannon for this site where we can all meet. I wish I could thank everyone in person, but this will have to do.  Bob

outdoornut

Bob,
No thanks needed, the pleasure was mine!

trb136

I want to take a minute to say Thaank you to Bob Buckner, Bob has graciously helped me in my trumpet journey, callmaking is a passion for me and I was fortunate enough to live 10 minutes from Bob, I have always wanted to fuel my callmaking addiction with trumpets and Bob lit that fire and I am very grateful for his help! Ty Bob

Ctate94

Quote from: ol bob on March 15, 2024, 08:14:58 AM
Thanks to everyone that posted pictures of my calls, some I don't even remember. It's been a great 25 years, I've met and made friends with some of the greatest turkey call maker in the world, and many helped me when I was starting out. But more important, is thanks to the thousands, of turkey hunters, the best people on earth, that I would never have met if I had not gotten into this. A special thanks to Shane, you bought calls from me when I didn't have a clue what I was doing, and it kept me going until I could figure it out. Also, thanks To Shannon for this site where we can all meet. I wish I could thank everyone in person, but this will have to do.  Bob
Thank you, Bob!