OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

How do you carry your trumpet when hunting?

Started by g8rvet, February 13, 2024, 08:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

Quote from: ltprod on February 17, 2024, 06:47:36 PM
Quote from: Yoder409 on February 17, 2024, 05:32:10 PM
I use one of these.

I was carrying a trumpet on a lanyard inside my shirt and the lipstop came off.   Luckily, I wear bibs and tuck them into my snake boots.  I found my lipstop down in the calf of my bibs.   :toothy9:

lol
You make them too !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, yeah.........   ;D

Carry solutions for turkey calls is what we do.    :icon_thumright:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Zobo

Quote from: Yoder409 on February 17, 2024, 05:32:10 PM
I use one of these.

I was carrying a trumpet on a lanyard inside my shirt and the lipstop came off.   Luckily, I wear bibs and tuck them into my snake boots.  I found my lipstop down in the calf of my bibs.   :toothy9:

I snapped the mp off my Buckner Lignum once when it was around my neck.  It was a screw in so Bob sent me a new one which was very cool of him. I hunt in cold weather so I'm not wearing any button down shirt with pockets to tuck in a trumpet. I also don't like the feeling of something around my neck. So, I really prefer carrying my trumpets in tubes or cases like Yoders.
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

moyehow

Quote from: g8rvet on February 13, 2024, 08:17:11 PM
I have practiced since I got my moyehow trumpet and sound enough like a hen, I should be able to fool a stupid and partially deaf Tom (pretty much my target audience anyway).  ;)   How do y'all carry them to ensure it is not damaged?  Worries me around my neck while traipsing through the swamp.
lol.    Send me pics when you kill one using it.   

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Osceola352

Lanyard around my neck.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk