OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Waterproof Scratchbox?

Started by Sir-diealot, February 11, 2024, 12:05:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

I was just wondering if anybody makes a waterproof scratch box and how they sound? Thank you much.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Sir-diealot

Anyone?

Sent from my SM-S136DL using Tapatalk

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

greentrout

I know Tim Bullock made a scratcher with a Corian soundboard once that sounded good. The rest of the box and striker were still wood so I wouldn't call it waterproof, but that's the closest thing I know of.
Looking to buy Allen Dunfee scratch boxes.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: greentrout on February 22, 2024, 09:47:55 AM
I know Tim Bullock made a scratcher with a Corian soundboard once that sounded good. The rest of the box and striker were still wood so I wouldn't call it waterproof, but that's the closest thing I know of.

Thank you much.

John Koenig: