OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

SOLD

Started by ATROX, February 09, 2024, 08:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ATROX

Lamar Williams cypress/walnut box call. Never hunted and the call is personalized. $435 TYD in the Continental US! PayPal is fine! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ATROX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bulian82

Nice cypress plain side. He hasn't made many of those. If I didn't have one I'd buy that in a heart beat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Crowstalker

Nice call there. I have plenty of his calls and he doesn't make one that doesn't talk. 

Far2low

:turkey2:

Can personally vouch for this call. It's a screamer I remember seeing these being made

ATROX

Far2low

runngun

This person does not have the required number of post. Not saying that he's not legit but....

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Far2low

runngun

Quote from: Far2low on February 13, 2024, 09:28:52 PM
I'm trying to get my count up????
You will get there! Great place to hang out, these folks ain't too bad!!!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

jsc78

The number of posts rule applies to sellers, not buyers.  I've bought a ton of calls the last few years on this forum, all of which were extremely positive transactions from standout members, and I have a very low post total. If not careful, buyers can get screwed by fraudulent sellers which is the basis for the low post rules on selling calls, and it appears to be well documented when it, unfortunately, happens.

Far2low

I get called out when I'm trying to buy and sell lol

Zobo

Quote from: Far2low on February 18, 2024, 05:56:11 AM

:TooFunny:

He's buying, there is no possibility of fraud. The payment either goes through or it doesn't.
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Yelper

Quote from: Far2low on February 13, 2024, 08:11:14 PM
Take $300?

it is usually better to pm a member offers instead of posting in the thread itself that way all negotiations are kept between you and the other member. JMO

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Zobo on February 18, 2024, 08:02:41 AM
Quote from: Far2low on February 18, 2024, 05:56:11 AM

:TooFunny:

He's buying, there is no possibility of fraud. The payment either goes through or it doesn't.
Actually there is, I am not going to openly say how though, I don't want to help a con artist out.

Sent from my SM-S136DL using Tapatalk

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."