OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Ghost cut recommendations

Started by Sanders153, February 08, 2024, 09:31:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sanders153

Hey fellas, I really like a ghost cut on a mouth call, and was curious to where you guys recommended if you run one to? So far I've mainly just used Joe Mole's from Lost Lake Turkey Calls. His has been a pretty good one I've personally found.

fmf

Sadler Mcgraw makes some outstanding ghost cuts.  A couple other favorites of mine are swampboys phantom, and rolling thunder haunt, also really liking the kluk smoke phase 3 reed for a modified ghost

hunter85

I haven't used a ton but woodhaven toxic orange is my go to and probably the mouth call I use more than anything I own. My wife bought me the Pinhoti calls and really like every one I own.

MJW

Sadler McGraw makes a great ghost cut

Sanders153

I'd like to check out Sadler Mcgraw's stuff, does he have a website?

fmf

you can find him on facebook, just search up sadler mcgraw custom calls.  if you don't do facebook I can drop his phone number to you in a message.  he has it listed on facebook so it probably wouldn't be a big deal to put it here but I'm not big on that

bbcoach

Sadler can make whatever your preference is and they are Great calls.  I personally went to Kluk's Modified Ghost cuts last year and they are Great IMO.  I use the low stretch Crying Karen and can get all the hen vocalizations out of this one call, with very little air.  Nate and Brian's calls are American made and both are Vets. Good luck with your search.

runngun

I really like Sadler's ghost cut. His bat wings are pretty dadgum good to. When I order I just shoot him a text, he always responds pretty quickly. He's on here as well, as time permits. I pay him with PayPal and get the calls in 3 to 4 days at most.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Lone Star Eastern

Woodhaven ghost was my first mouth call, and I still like it a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cwhitfield96

I have a woodhaven ghost with green latex I really like.

Tomtom97

Sadler for sure on the ghost cut!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Lung

I like Hooks ghost cuts. You can do just about anything you need go kill a turkey with one.
"Dear Lord, may our will be pure and our aim be true. Amen"

k4brannon

another plug for Sadler, I think hes on here

Brianb3006

Sadler McGraw. Easy to deal with and high quality. Give his "Judge and Jury" a try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

tracker#1