OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

USPS (UPDATE)

Started by EZ, February 06, 2024, 06:55:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bwhana

Karma wins, congrats!  I do find it odd that it got held up in Edgefield, sounds like the NWTF had a hidden agenda on your calls...90% joking.

Tarheel

Congratulations, Tony!!!  The hard work and dedication pays off.....the recognition and awards are so well-deserved!!! 

Mathews.1

Quig

Glad they finally were delivered and it all worked out in the end - Congratulations!

gaswamp

EZ were they shipped ground advantage or priority?

Tail Feathers

Boy did this story have a happy ending!  Congrats EZ!!
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Big Jeremy

Congrats! Pics don't do the calls justice. Gorgeous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EZ

Quote from: gaswamp on February 19, 2024, 05:51:01 AM

They were shipped ground advantage, same as I ship all my calls for years. I used to ship priority$$ and asked my PO person what the advantage was and he said NON. So I went with ground from then on. Never an issue until these calls.

THANKS to all for the extremely kind words. And a big THANKS to Kevin and Briana Alley and Galen Braddy who helped me above and beyond and who make that whole contest a success. I can't even imagine the work a prep and organization required. Did you all see the calls are all up for auction??? WOW, the amount of talent in our community just seems to grow and grow. Starting to see a lot of young talent and they are bringing their "A" game!!!

gaswamp

Quote from: EZ on February 20, 2024, 08:52:12 AM
Quote from: gaswamp on February 19, 2024, 05:51:01 AM

They were shipped ground advantage, same as I ship all my calls for years. I used to ship priority$$ and asked my PO person what the advantage was and he said NON. So I went with ground from then on. Never an issue until these calls.

THANKS to all for the extremely kind words. And a big THANKS to Kevin and Briana Alley and Galen Braddy who helped me above and beyond and who make that whole contest a success. I can't even imagine the work a prep and organization required. Did you all see the calls are all up for auction??? WOW, the amount of talent in our community just seems to grow and grow. Starting to see a lot of young talent and they are bringing their "A" game!!!

I don't believe that to be the case anymore.  I'm seeing priority get there faster than ground.  Not saying it still can't be misplaced just my observations as a mail carrier

Deast1988

I got two trumpets, sister calls. Matched, set. Waited over a year, they are currently lost. Shipped 2/28, arrived in my state, circled me for 5 days then hit Atlanta distribution and haven't moved or checked in since 3/6. 11days idle no one can find the package.

Bedge7767

Atlanta is the worst place on earth.
Jim

gaswamp

Quote from: Deast1988 on March 17, 2024, 07:32:11 PM
I got two trumpets, sister calls. Matched, set. Waited over a year, they are currently lost. Shipped 2/28, arrived in my state, circled me for 5 days then hit Atlanta distribution and haven't moved or checked in since 3/6. 11days idle no one can find the package.

lots of packages stuck in atlanta palmetto office
https://www.13wmaz.com/article/news/local/poor-planning-before-opening-metro-atlanta-usps-facility-reason-to-blame-for-missing-mail-palmetto/85-fc48e35b-4db4-444e-b690-60f24acfd045