only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

USPS (UPDATE)

Started by EZ, February 06, 2024, 06:55:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zobo

Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

GregGwaltney

Great, you are gonna make it in the nick of time Tony!
gwaltneygamecalls.com

2024 S.E. Comp-1st Place & Best in Class Trumpet
2024 Grand Nat'l-1st Air Operated Trumpet
2024 Grand Nat'l-2nd Air Operated Trumpet
2023 Grand Nat'l-2nd Air Operated Trumpet
2023 S.E. Comp-3rd Place Trumpet
2022 Grand Nat'l-5th Air Operated Trumpet
2021 Grand Nat'l-2nd Air Operated Trumpet
2021 Grand Nat'l-5th Air Operated Trumpet
2019 Grand Nat'l-3rd Air Operated Trumpet

runngun

I sure hope it gets there in time!!! I bet that your stress level has been off the charts. Maybe not stress but aggravation after working so hard on something, then having to rely on someone else to get it to where it is supposed to be.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

paboxcall

Hope that all comes together!
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

Haypatch

That's great news! Hope everything get's there safely and on time!

sbbow

That's great news!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EZ

FedEx was supposed to have it there by 10:30.....still not there. Looks like I'm too late. :(

Tribute Custom Calls

That sucks man! Only chance you have is if they haven't start judging the category. Guy I know is down there judging and said there is A Lot of calls there, said there is over 150 trumpets alone!
Share the knowledge and introduce somebody to the Outdoors

Kytomgetter

Sorry about your luck. I was just screwed out of a choke that I had ordered for my Winchester. It was the only one I could find with the constriction that I was needing, the tracking says it was delivered but It wasn't. I guess somebody at the post office will be using it this year. Also my wife has had several things missing that says they were delivered too. USPS is the worst.

Paulmyr

Quote from: Kytomgetter on February 14, 2024, 02:43:30 PM
Sorry about your luck. I was just screwed out of a choke that I had ordered for my Winchester. It was the only one I could find with the constriction that I was needing, the tracking says it was delivered but It wasn't. I guess somebody at the post office will be using it this year. Also my wife has had several things missing that says they were delivered too. USPS is the worst.

Had a couple Gooserbat calls I won on this site 2 years ago "get lost" in the mail along with a bunch of other calls he mailed. Back in the day I new a couple guys that worked at the airport before all the 911 stuff, apparently the luggage handlers called it "shopping" when they would rummage through peoples luggage.
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

EZ

They got them there on time.

paboxcall

That's awful, Tony. So sorry that all happened.
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

Bedge7767

How many did they break?
Jim

GregGwaltney

Wow, what a shame, so sorry Tony as I know this has been a frustrating and stressful situation for you.
gwaltneygamecalls.com

2024 S.E. Comp-1st Place & Best in Class Trumpet
2024 Grand Nat'l-1st Air Operated Trumpet
2024 Grand Nat'l-2nd Air Operated Trumpet
2023 Grand Nat'l-2nd Air Operated Trumpet
2023 S.E. Comp-3rd Place Trumpet
2022 Grand Nat'l-5th Air Operated Trumpet
2021 Grand Nat'l-2nd Air Operated Trumpet
2021 Grand Nat'l-5th Air Operated Trumpet
2019 Grand Nat'l-3rd Air Operated Trumpet

bwhana

Sorry to see that - hopefully karma kicks in with the others for you and pays you back.