turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

USPS (UPDATE)

Started by EZ, February 06, 2024, 06:55:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ol bob

It's sad when you realize that the pony express, could move mail faster than we can today. Something has got to be done.

Greg Massey

Quote from: ol bob on February 07, 2024, 08:55:55 AM
It's sad when you realize that the pony express, could move mail faster than we can today. Something has got to be done.

Bob a lot of the problems are in the democrat run towns ... Like Our Main distribution center in Memphis TN... It's democrats run / liberal

runngun

And ours is in New Orleans LA. During Mardi Gras and after a Saints game, you CAN NOT IMAGINE!!!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

EZ

You guys aren't making me feel any better, lol!!!

I did get a call today from the office conducting my search inquiry. They're still searching but finding nothing  :help:

gonehuntin982

Sure hope it shows up Tony

OldSwamper

Hate to hear this.  To the extent it helps, I once ordered some in stock strikers online from a reputable call maker.  After a few weeks, I called the call maker and informed him I did not receive them.  He sent a new package, which was received in couple days, so all good.  About 3 months later, the original strikers show up at my door.  I notified the call maker and sent them back, keeping the first package that arrived, but have no idea where they went inbetween.  So there is some hope......

Sir-diealot

Quote from: gaswamp on February 07, 2024, 06:54:13 AM
I hate to say this but I am a rural carrier with USPS for over 25 years.  Just burns me up when I hear things that amplify the ineptness that my organisation displays.  We have sold our soul to Amazon, and our first class mail and priority packages have suffered.  Hope it just got put on the wrong truck and will pop up soon.
The guy canceling a mess of new trucks a few years ago did not help matters none either. I do not recall the title of the person, I want to say it was somebody based out of Baltimore or Washington though, the person he took over from had ordered in a bunch of new trucks and when he came in as the new head of the post office he canceled them and it was right at CHRISTmas time.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

turkey stew

True fact is that regional hubs have placed mail in corners before and forgot to send for a long time period. Detroit is famous for it. I've had letters that took 6 to8 weeks to reach their destination ( 2-3 days normal).

EZ

A representative from the PO called me just minute ago and told me that my package had arrive at the Edgefield, SC Post Office.

Now, to get them to Nashville by tomorrow morning, lol. What a wild ride.

Bedge7767

I hope they make it in time.
Jim

tal

Yoder409

Is the Edgefield postmaster gonna take them to UPS or FedEx and overnight them ??
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

EZ

Quote from: Yoder409 on February 13, 2024, 09:05:41 AM
Is the Edgefield postmaster gonna take them to UPS or FedEx and overnight them ??

Looks like FedEx them overnight. It's gonna be close.

Yoder409

Fingers crossed for ya, brother !!!!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Greg Massey

This is so awesome in finding your calls ....