OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

USPS (UPDATE)

Started by EZ, February 06, 2024, 06:55:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ

Anyone have any pull at the USPS?

It appears that my entries for the Grand Nationals has been lost. Last time the package was scanned was Jan. 28th at the Distribution center in Charlotte, NC.

I filed all the paper work to search for them, but it don't look good. Very hard to get hold of anyone who seems to care. I'm pretty bummed.

GregGwaltney

Quote from: EZ on February 06, 2024, 06:55:43 AM
Anyone have any pull at the USPS?

It appears that my entries for the Grand Nationals has been lost. Last time the package was scanned was Jan. 28th at the Distribution center in Charlotte, NC.

I filed all the paper work to search for them, but it don't look good. Very hard to get hold of anyone who seems to care. I'm pretty bummed.
Sorry, no connections at the USPS Tony, but feel your pain, I always ship UPS to those type of events due to USPS screwing me before.
gwaltneygamecalls.com

2024 S.E. Comp-1st Place & Best in Class Trumpet
2024 Grand Nat'l-1st Air Operated Trumpet
2024 Grand Nat'l-2nd Air Operated Trumpet
2023 Grand Nat'l-2nd Air Operated Trumpet
2023 S.E. Comp-3rd Place Trumpet
2022 Grand Nat'l-5th Air Operated Trumpet
2021 Grand Nat'l-2nd Air Operated Trumpet
2021 Grand Nat'l-5th Air Operated Trumpet
2019 Grand Nat'l-3rd Air Operated Trumpet

ol bob

USPS sucks, Charlotte Po. sucks worse.

Yoder409

Awwww, maaaaaannnnnn............

So sorry to hear this.  USPS is fairly decent.  But when they suck, they suck BAD.

Sure hope somebody can pull something off for you, bud.   :(
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Greg Massey

Quote from: ol bob on February 06, 2024, 08:23:55 AM

Bob and I know first hand how bad the USPS is in shipping packages ...

ol bob

On May 1, I payed $5.13 to send a letter with tracking, from Forest City to Oak Ridge Tn. got to Charlotte, that day, got to Knoxville, this morning, they didn't have a clue where it was those 4 days. Why do we pay for tracking?

Sir-diealot

Sorry bud, I do my best not to use them in any way, it is why I hate seeing people refuse PayPal here, you have almost no recourse with the post office if something is lost, package or money order. Just had to spend close to $30.00 to trace a money order through the post office and that was only $115.00 money order. To get the money back would have cost even more.

Sent from my SM-S136DL using Tapatalk
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

EZ

Yeah, I'm finding that out. They have a rating of 1.7 stars out of 5. I hope my calls turn up one way or another, but I'm losing hope.

Greg Massey

Don't think for a minute, they will not lie to you, because they will, especially at my local post office ....

ol bob

Quote from: Greg Massey on February 06, 2024, 09:22:09 AM

Bob and I know first hand how bad the USPS is in shipping packages                                                        That deal that we had made me realize, that I was too old for the hassle, of making calls , anymore.

runngun

PM sent EZ

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Zobo

It just keeps getting worse and worse with the USPS. So disturbing to hear, wishing you the best EZ, keep ON THEM!!!' you still have time.
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Tom007

EZ, your calls are so good, maybe your competitors "high jacked" them from the competition. Just kidding, hope they turn up my friend.....
"Solo hunter"

Quig

Sorry to hear that - hopefully they turn up and they can still make it - I had bad experience with USPS about 10 years ago and never again

gaswamp

I hate to say this but I am a rural carrier with USPS for over 25 years.  Just burns me up when I hear things that amplify the ineptness that my organisation displays.  We have sold our soul to Amazon, and our first class mail and priority packages have suffered.  Hope it just got put on the wrong truck and will pop up soon.