turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Shooting a bead

Started by Leadchunker, February 05, 2024, 06:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leadchunker

If you were buying a 20 gauge, what would you pick, that point of aim point of impact is good I definitely don't want any type of optic want to shoot a fiber optic bead

PALongspur

Both of my M2s and my son's Affinity have shot perfectly to POA.

Upfold99

Affinity. All of my tristar vipers have shot low

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

WV Ridge Reaper

Quote from: PALongspur on February 05, 2024, 06:11:00 PM
Both of my M2s and my son's Affinity have shot perfectly to POA.
This guy must have all the luck!!!

Ive had hand on experience sitting up two weatheryby elements and they been pretty spot on...tristart 410 had to have a red dot and the m2 20 gauge i got tru glo gobbler dot pros..which have never failed me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bowguy

Be advised. The load and choke has some to do with it not just the gun.

Lcmacd 58

Load and choke will make a diffence almost every time.My M2 shoots high with a rob roberts choke .... not alot but some. Optics or bead is personal choice.

Dtrkyman

One with stock spacers so you can adjust so it points where you look!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

runngun

You can also play with choke tube tightness, not talking about "constriction".  I know that it sounds crazy but it works. You can snug it up and slowly tighten it and you can get the pattern to move.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

7shooter

My M2 20 and 12 both shoot poa, had a Stoeger 20 that was dead in as well. Hard to beat the Stoeger for the money

rt2bowhunter

Both my Benellis shoot very good and i won't be running a red dot on either. The Supernova did shoot a little high but a magnetic fiber optic that is taller fixed that.

The 20 ga Monty shoots dead on the money. Both throw great patterns with TSS and lead. But i shoot TSS out of both.

My CZ Drake took a bit more work to get the POI and POA on the same page. But it is now using a fiber optic bead. I'm still playing with chokes and what lead i'll be shooting in my close barrel. Top barrel gets TSS.