OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Lil Jiggy?

Started by Smiller2375, February 04, 2024, 06:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smiller2375

Do they make these anymore?

GobbleNut

Online info recommends you contact Rickey Joe Bishop on his Facebook page.  He is the one that makes these jigs.  ...Hope this helps...   :icon_thumright:

eemer

I contacted Ricky Joe Bishop through Facebook this past fall, I bought one and he sent the Lil' Jiggy 3-D Printed stretching tool and enough tape, latex and frames to make 20 or so calls.  He also included a small precision pair of scissors for making the different cuts in the reeds.
I've made quite a few calls with it and unless you are going into high volume, it'll work great for you.
Vermont Tom-Taker Turkey Calls!

TrackeySauresRex

I've had one for a couple of seasons now and order supplies through pioneer. My stetching is done by hand. I'm definitely not perfect at it, still/always will be a work in progress. The successful calls done right, like a regular combo cut work real well for me. Matching up you latex is key. Search the forum you'll find some great info. Gobble Nut has been a great help with his postings. Have fun with it. You will start to make some really good sounding calls and save some cash in the end.

:welcomeOG:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."