turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Thermacel gas cartridge refill kit

Started by redfish19, January 30, 2024, 04:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redfish19

With the permission of "Old Gobbler" I am posting this kit makes it easy to refill the Thermacell gas cartridges.

I have a gas valve kit for making the Thermacell gas cartridges refillable - people rave over this kit. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/185581469225

As you can tell - I have pretty good feed back on Ebay and would like to list them here as well.

If you want to do a direct deal - send me a message and we can work it.  I do take paypal as well.

Looking forward to contributing to this forum.

Thank you,

Karl

FLGobstopper

redfish19

Bump - Turkey season is almost here!

Red

Kingwoodsman

Bought a 15 cartidge kit. Looks good just haven't used yet
He is no fool who gives up what he can not keep, to gain what he can not lose. (Jim Elliot)

hunter85

I am very interested in this as it solves the cost of cartridge issue. And I do use more butane than pads but what do you do for pads once the stock pile is gone?

sasquatch1

Quote from: hunter85 on February 14, 2024, 11:30:14 AM
I am very interested in this as it solves the cost of cartridge issue. And I do use more butane than pads but what do you do for pads once the stock pile is gone?
Chinese knock off pads on eBay. Super cheap

Also, there's easier ways to fill the cartridges vs the route above.

Just pull off brass tip, knock in the check valve, reinstalling brass tip and just refill through the tip with the butane bottle nozzle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ChesterCopperpot

Quote from: sasquatch1 on February 14, 2024, 02:55:01 PM
Chinese knock off pads on eBay. Super cheap
Can you provide a link to the knock off pads you're using? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sasquatch1

So the ones I'm still working through seem to not be available in the US anymore

I did find these https://www.etsy.com/listing/1262560041/thermacell-refill-alternative-outdoor

And also, just google ( knock off thermacell pads) and some other options should show up through Walmart etc etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

redfish19

If you do a search (amazon) - the make refills for their backpacker unit.

the package is just 12 pads for 18 bucks.

I hope this information is helpful.

Red

redfish19

Bump with Turkey season about to start!

Did some quail hunting this past weekend and I was getting bit in the middle of the day in the middle of an open field!

Red

redfish19

Bump with Turkey season about to start!

:OGturkeyhead:

Red

redfish19

How about a bump - ya know Georgia opens next week...Florida will be in it's third week!

Red

:OGturkeyhead: