Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

GOATs Check-In For 2024

Started by GobbleNut, January 30, 2024, 09:49:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GobbleNut

Hope all of our 2023 team members are doing well, are ready to roll again this spring, and ready to have some more fun harassing the other teams!
Just to get a bit of a head start on the 2024 contest, we need to get a head count on the 2023 squad to see who's playing again this spring.  Please check in here to let us know if you are "in" or "out" for this spring's contest....   :icon_thumright:

Jim

reflexl

Happy

I am here. Don't know about the duty part. If it involves looking good and running my mouth, I am in.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Paulmyr

Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

eggshell

ZZZZZZZZZZ wakes up rubbing eyes. What did you say HUhh oh yeah sureeee I'm in ZZZZZZZZZ

Paulmyr

Quote from: Happy on January 30, 2024, 09:16:10 PM
I am here. Don't know about the duty part. If it involves looking good and running my mouth, I am in.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Did he say duty or doody? ???
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

JeffC

Good morning Grummpies, looks like "Happless is posting pictures on outergram again
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

eggshell

JeffC - That's actually from his onlyfans page. BY the way why are you following Happy on social media? It's ok the GOATS are used to obsessed fans and groupies.... Just like Tom Brady there comes the day you just have to embrace who you are!

Happy

Dang, it's sad to see what some people will do to try and drag a man down to their level. . I am used to it though. You should see me now. Rocking some tattered cathart coveralls with a safety yellow hoodie that is pockmarked with holes from welding. That kind of character can't be faked. And don't go knocking on my onlyfans. As much ammo as us GOATS go through, well, we need to be able to afford it somehow

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

randy6471

I'm in and looking forward to it again this year!! I have the travel calls and I'll be trying to call one in with them in a few weeks.

West Augusta

I'm in if y'all will have me back.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

TauntoHawk

Still not sure I'm goat-y enough but I'm sure I can pretend another year.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Rapscallion Vermilion