Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mossy oak greenleaf Trucker hats. Blank hats or decorated.

Started by Bustabeak, January 27, 2024, 07:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bustabeak

Hey guys, I've got some outdoor cap mossy oak greenleaf trucker hats. I can sell them blank or decorated with a patch. For me to decorate, I'd have to have a high resolution logo file. I don't have a design team....
Price will depend on quantity.  reach out if interested via dm or email josh@smallwoodandsons.com

Bustabeak

10th Legionaire

Less is more

Bustabeak

Quote from: 10th Legionaire on February 28, 2024, 05:51:55 PM
How much for a blank hat shipped to zi 46181?
I'll ship you a blank for $20. Just message me your email. I can send you an invoice.

Aaronhollon3

10th Legionaire

Quote from: Bustabeak on February 28, 2024, 05:53:25 PM
Quote from: 10th Legionaire on February 28, 2024, 05:51:55 PM
How much for a blank hat shipped to zi 46181?
I'll ship you a blank for $20. Just message me your email. I can send you an invoice.

PM sent, thank you.

I'm hitting the road in a couple hours and may not be able to respond to the invoice for a couple days but I'll get you paid.

Have a good weekend, Keith
Less is more

Bustabeak

Quote from: Aaronhollon3 on February 28, 2024, 08:07:34 PM
What size? I wear a watermelon for a head.
They fit my big ole head! I'm on the bigger end of 7-5/8"

These are snap back hats. I'm on the last two snaps. But could probably go to the third one now that I've worn the a while.

ShortMagFan

Very interested in a couple of these for me and my son. Maybe a dumb question but can you put any image on them? Cost for 2 hats with an image?

10th Legionaire

Less is more

10th Legionaire

Quote from: Bustabeak on January 27, 2024, 07:47:39 PM
Hey guys, I've got some outdoor cap mossy oak greenleaf trucker hats. I can sell them blank or decorated with a patch. For me to decorate, I'd have to have a high resolution logo file. I don't have a design team....
Price will depend on quantity.  reach out if interested via dm or email josh@smallwoodandsons.com

Please check your pm box.
Less is more

quackaddict

Sent you an email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold