OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Gooserbat Pot... Update

Started by Gooserbat, January 25, 2024, 02:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

I'm running behind this year and just finished the first batch of the new Ceramic High Standard Cherry.  It's going to include both the Thunder Wonder weather proof striker and laminate striker.  I'll be posting a sound file on YouTube in a couple of days.  I'll share a link then. I built about a dozen final prototypes last year and they were the real deal in the woods. 

Here's a link https://www.gooserbatcalls.com/product-page/high-standard-ceramic-cherry
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

3bailey3

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

Greg Massey

You know, ceramic in a cherry pot is my favorite pot call ... that's a good looking pot for sure

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

Lcmacd 58