Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Getting Close

Started by zelmo1, January 25, 2024, 06:38:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zelmo1

Just surprised some of the" overconfident gentlemen " here arent spouting off yet. We need some entertainment. Z  :funnyturkey: :funnyturkey:

Yoder409

Quote from: zelmo1 on January 25, 2024, 06:38:05 AM
Just surprised some of the" overconfident gentlemen " here arent spouting off yet. We need some entertainment. Z  :funnyturkey: :funnyturkey:

Them old farts won't be outta bed for another 3-4 hours.

:TooFunny:   :TooFunny:  :TooFunny:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Tom007

Think they forgot spring is coming?? :popcorn:
"Solo hunter"

Yoder409

Quote from: Tom007 on January 25, 2024, 09:07:27 AM
Think they forgot spring is coming?? :popcorn:

They still gotta come outta their burrows and look for their shadows.

:toothy9:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

zelmo1

I'm wishing them luck getting out of bed and shuffling to the bathroom. After their ensure and oatmeal they may have time for someone to read this to them.  :funnyturkey: :OGturkeyhead: Z

Happy

Geez fellers. I was laying low and trying not to destroy y'alls confidence too early. I have already started snorting pre workout and working on getting down to my sabattical fighting weight. Y'all are probly still trying to figure out how to get out of the recliner.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Yoder409

THEEEERRRRRRRRRE !!!

Good morning, Happy !!! :happy0064:

One of our resident geriatric smack-talkers is awake.    :TooFunny:

While you were sleeping........ I'm ALREADY at fightin' weight and chomping on the bit to hit the woods.   Or jungle..........    :z-guntootsmiley:
PA elitist since 1979

cannonball

Quote from: Happy on January 25, 2024, 01:34:00 PM
Geez fellers. I was laying low and trying not to destroy y'alls confidence too early. I have already started snorting pre workout and working on getting down to my sabattical fighting weight. Y'all are probly still trying to figure out how to get out of the recliner.

I'm trying to figure out how to get the recliner in my blind.

Happy

Alrighty boys, game on. Try and keep up.
Cannonball, try putting your recliner in the woods and then put the blind around it. Those guys in the other teams won't be as wise and knowledgeable as the GOATS. Elmo would be telling you to make the door bigger.

Paulmyr

Quote from: zelmo1 on January 25, 2024, 06:38:05 AM

When you said "over confidant gentleman" I thought you were talking about the tattered flock but after reading the word gentlemen again I knew it most likely wasn't the case!
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

TrackeySauresRex

My back is killing me.... I think I blew it out really bad when we hoisted our "championship" banner. Im looking forward to the upcoming season cracking on the Ol' Geritol Gang.
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

zelmo1

GobbleNut

As usual, I haven't been paying attention and am late to the party, but it's good to see some of my fellow GOATs have already picked up the slack and have responded to the first volley from our upcoming opponents.  ...Looking forward to the 2024 version, fellers!  Hope everybody is in good health and in fine form for the verbal skirmishes that lie ahead!  (We will try to take it easy on you...........NOT!)   ;D :icon_thumright:
:newmascot: :newmascot: :newmascot: :newmascot: :newmascot: :newmascot: :newmascot: :newmascot: :newmascot:

eggshell

YAK YAK YAK YAK....I hear a flock of jakes that think just because they have a 3 inch beard and have learned to ground hump they are mature dominate guys, not yet my ground humping little buddies. I ain't doing no hibernating either. I up before dawn and running Maple sap to the sugar shack and firing up the evaporator by 8:00 most days. These mornings are almost as busy as turkey season for us syrup makers.

Happy

On that note, I was a little later than normal this morning. I slept in till 5am. Was at our local college at 6am, taught classes and signed autographs till 3pm. Ran and got some sushi for me and the boy to have for supper tonight since we are bachelor's for the weekend. Next up, installing some hardwood flooring for a few hours before I call it a day and relax for a bit. That's a light day for a GOAT