turkeys for tomorrow

Hey, Killer B's.......

Started by Yoder409, January 18, 2024, 10:01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom007

Quote from: Yoder409 on February 03, 2024, 10:44:22 AM
Quote from: Tom007 on February 02, 2024, 08:38:39 PM
Killer B's are ready to rumble!

Only since about 10 minutes after I punched my last tag last year...........    :z-guntootsmiley:

Don, is everybody ready on the B's this year? Can't wait brother.........
"Solo hunter"

Yoder409

Only just starting to hear from the rest.

Give 'em time.  Pretty sure last year's group is this year's group.  Buncha hard-core, stone-cold killas !!!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

Yoder409

I've been seeing a few suitable candidates to hang a tag on in my general vicinity.   Shaping up (maybe) to be a pretty decent year for home games.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Tom007

Perfect, keep a tab on them......
"Solo hunter"

Mossyguy

I'm in...but this year will be different/difficult. I lost access this year on one property due to issues in the owner's family but it looks like I'll get it back next season. I may have a couple other options but I won't know until later.

The lease close to the house is getting cut "sometime in the spring" due to a pine beetle infestation so we'll see how that goes. Either way I'll be here...either to add to the total or moral support  :'(

Tom007

Quote from: Mossyguy on February 04, 2024, 09:38:10 AM
I'm in...but this year will be different/difficult. I lost access this year on one property due to issues in the owner's family but it looks like I'll get it back next season. I may have a couple other options but I won't know until later.

The lease close to the house is getting cut "sometime in the spring" due to a pine beetle infestation so we'll see how that goes. Either way I'll be here...either to add to the total or moral support  :'(

Glad your back. Good luck on your leases for sure........
"Solo hunter"

Yoder409

Saw these dudes about a week ago.  They're in the general vicinity of where I hunt, so........  Maybe a couple will disperse my way.

PA elitist since 1979

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

twyatt

I'm pretty sure we'll have the same group.  I keep in touch with a couple of the PA boys on our team and we're all ready to go!
Things are looking good so far down here in VA.  Got a couple nice groups of birds around on various properties, and hopefully they stick around.   Our season starts April 13th here in VA, so hopefully these next 7-8 weeks fly by.

Yoder409

Quote from: twyatt on February 06, 2024, 10:44:58 AM
  Our season starts April 13th here in VA, so hopefully these next 7-8 weeks fly by.

Funny..................  I was just doing a little research into season dates and license fees for VA this morning.

Kinda kicking around MAAAAAAYBE a little trip to the Wythe/Bland county area to nose around a bit.
PA elitist since 1979

twyatt

That's nowhere near me, but good luck!

zsully

I'm in again. Planning on heading to Florida with A_Jabbo in March, Virginia in April with Twyatt, and back home in Pa in May. That won't totally scratch the itch but it's about all I can do without coming home to all my stuff thrown out across the yard!

POk3s

I'm in! I logged on specifically to look for a PM or a post like this, and here it is!

I will be heading East on April 12 or April 19 for 10 days of turkey chasing. Haven't quite decided which one yet! Ill be ready for your early season report Yoder!!

twyatt

Check in on the "2024 Contest" thread that's open now if you plan on joining the team again