OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Charlie Trotter

Started by Zobo, January 10, 2024, 09:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zobo

Does anyone have Charlie Trotter's contact info? Does he take new orders on his list? I have a special unusual trumpet request and he seems like just guy to do it. Thanks
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

greentrout

I do not have a phone number for him, but he's pretty active on Facebook. Definitely the guy if you want something out of the ordinary! Hoping I can catch one of his when available as well.
Looking to buy Allen Dunfee scratch boxes.

Zobo

I can't message him on facebook, he restricts
messages (too many wackos I suppose  :z-dizzy:)
Is he on this forum?

Greg Massey

Quote from: Zobo on January 10, 2024, 10:16:26 PM
I can't message him on facebook, he restricts
messages (too many wackos I suppose  :z-dizzy:)
Is he on this forum?
PM SENT

EZ

Quote from: Zobo on January 10, 2024, 09:53:19 PM
Does anyone have Charlie Trotter's contact info? Does he take new orders on his list? I have a special unusual trumpet request and he seems like just guy to do it. Thanks

Good luck with your request. I have never met Mr. Trotter, but I have seen and played some of the most interesting and cool stuff from his shop and they always run great! Hope it works out.

Zobo

Quote from: EZ on January 14, 2024, 10:40:20 PM
Quote from: Zobo on January 10, 2024, 09:53:19 PM

Good luck with your request. I have never met Mr. Trotter, but I have seen and played some of the most interesting and cool stuff from his shop and they always run great! Hope it works out.

Thanks! I can't get in touch with him. But I'm going to try one more time and then look for someone else

West Augusta

Text him.  He usually replies to texts.
He makes one of the finest trumpets out there in my opinion. 
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Zobo

Quote from: West Augusta on January 20, 2024, 09:49:13 PM
Text him.  He usually replies to texts.
He makes one of the finest trumpets out there in my opinion.

Thank you I'll try that

Greg Massey

Charlie doesn't make trumpets for individuals anymore, he's into more of making one of a kind trumpets of his own making and design with experimenting and developing calls. He pretty much doesn't make the same call twice anymore ...

Zobo

I respect that, say no more.. I move on