turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Sumtoy Mount

Started by Dedduc, December 31, 2023, 06:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dedduc

So if I have my M2 drilled and tapped for a Sumtoy mount, can I take it off for wing shooting if I want and are there screws or plugs for the holes?

SumToy

You can.   Now with the M2 a lot of times you can leave the mount on because of the raised rib. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

MarkTwain Hunter

See the photos of my M2 with the Sumtoy mount a couple of threads down.

MattinIdaho

Does the sumtoy mount just have 2 screws to be drilled? It looks like a super slick mount.

SumToy

Quote from: MattinIdaho on January 15, 2024, 10:29:47 AM
Does the sumtoy mount just have 2 screws to be drilled? It looks like a super slick mount.

Our mounts are set up to fit the factory drilled holes in the receiver of on some O/U ribs.     Now if your set up is not drilled you will just need 2 holes drilled. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA