turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mounting optic on drilled and tapped SBEII

Started by Halfstrut, December 02, 2023, 10:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halfstrut

Hello all, I have an SBEII that is definitely drilled and tapped. There appears to be four little "plugs" on top of the receiver. My question is how do I get those plugs out? My goal is to mount a Burris FF3 probably with a sumtoy mount. I thought YouTube would surely be full of how to videos but I can't find anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Is the sumtoy plug and play, in other words do the mount holes align with the drilled and tapped holes?

Last follow up question, do you guys recommend the 3 moa or 8 moa FF3? 8 seems kind of big but 3 seems kind of small.

Thanks!

SumToy

The plugs can be pushed out from the bottom.   Now you can pop them out from the top also.    Now Our mount is plug and play.    We have the FF3 also if you have not picked one up.     I would go with the 3 MOA
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA