OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Gunzenhouser Game Calls

Started by Turkeybutt, October 14, 2023, 04:01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkeybutt

Chad Gunzenhouser is from Penna.
Maker of Turkey and Duck calls

Check him out. Chad is a true professional who produces a top-of-the-line quality Pot call. I have several of them and very pleased with them all. My son and I have called in a lot of birds with his calls!
The price is very reasonable and is based on the type of wood, type of surface and finish. Engraving is a little extra if you like.
Great guy to talk with and very easy to deal with.

Gunzenhauser Game Calls Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/GunzenhauserGameCalls

3bailey3

Tnandy

Those are some mighty fine looking calls! Do you have a preference as to which one is your favorite??

Turkeybutt

Top right call. Its inscribed "To My Father, Best Friend and Hunting Buddy". My son gave that call to me as a present and I take it to the field on every hunt.
It's glass over slate and such a sweet talkin call.

Sir-diealot

I got this one from Chad a few years ago, very nice guy to deal with and great craftsmanship. Came with the matching Wenge striker. Gunzenhauser Game Calls Stabilized Spalted Maple Burl with Red Slate Surface. Here is link to soundfile which is in the comment section of the thread. https://www.facebook.com/GunzenhauserGameCalls/posts/pfbid028mQCVXrzgFrRg4yQRjWKjWktvytaQBXfgaH15YunZQWsd7yL2tpNokgWin8Kshp4l?comment_id=2025597944128083

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

3bailey3

Turkeybutt

Steve I'm glad you are happy with your call and yes, Chad is a good guy to work with.
They are some quality calls aren't they?

Sir-diealot

Quote from: 3bailey3 on October 15, 2023, 01:10:50 PM
That's a nice one Steve!

Thanks.

Quote from: Turkeybutt on October 15, 2023, 02:17:56 PM
Steve I'm glad you are happy with your call and yes, Chad is a good guy to work with.
They are some quality calls aren't they?

I feel so, I do not have the experience with high end calls as many others but it feels like a nice solid piece of work to me. Neatest looking piece of red slate I have ever seen as well and not just because it is mine.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Lcmacd 58

Tnandy

Quote from: Sir-diealot on October 15, 2023, 08:08:37 AM
I got this one from Chad a few years ago, very nice guy to deal with and great craftsmanship. Came with the matching Wenge striker. Gunzenhauser Game Calls Stabilized Spalted Maple Burl with Red Slate Surface. Here is link to soundfile which is in the comment section of the thread. https://www.facebook.com/GunzenhauserGameCalls/posts/pfbid028mQCVXrzgFrRg4yQRjWKjWktvytaQBXfgaH15YunZQWsd7yL2tpNokgWin8Kshp4l?comment_id=2025597944128083

Man, that is definitely an awesome gift. I would carry it too!!