OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Seminole Custom Calls, Buster Halford, JLH Strikers, etc......

Started by Tnandy, September 30, 2023, 01:38:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tnandy

I hope it's okay that I share some recent experiences that I have been blessed to have had on here, with everyone. This site has been SUPER HELPFUL in many ways. I will begin with an experience of getting a ceramic pot from Ben Gentry of Seminole CC. His customer service was outstanding, his price on this call was very fair, his help over the phone was very much appreciated. Answered all my questions to the best of his ability. And the call that I got from him is flat full of turkey!!! I have been getting more involved with buying custom calls over the past few years (about to retire my K&H Ol Yeller and Primos Power Crystal, though they have been deadly) and I have found that people like Ben, Buster Halford, JLH Strikers, James Harrison, Mike Yingling, Lonnie Sneed and Lausman Game Calls, are some of the finest people to communicate with, ask questions to, and receive help from in the field of turkey hunting. I know that there are more folks out there that I have not bought from that are as just as helpful, but I did want to say something about the good experiences that I have had with each of these guys. These guys have brought much insight, lots of turkey call and striker knowledge to my attention that makes sense and proves to be very effective, to the table. I never want to feel like I have arrived and have nothing else to learn. I haven't been disappointed or felt like I was shortchanged in any way from these guys. In fact, I feel like they have gone above and beyond to be helpful. That says a lot about a guy, knowing that he has PLENTY of things that probably need his attention. Top notch fellas with great products. Thx for passing on your calls, strikers, owl hooters, crow calls, experience and so on. Appreciate this webpage greatly as well. It has no doubt been used to form many friendships, pass on a ton of hunting knowledge, bring many a laugh, brought to light many great needs, and just overall been good for likeminded people. Thx again for your time, patience and hard work to keep this page rolling.

Seminole Custom Calls

Appreciate the kind words brother!  And im glad to hear you are enjoying your call and striker. I'm extremely humbled to be mentioned in company of the others you have listed here. There are alot of great call makers out there and I can't speak for all of them but for the most part we all want out customers to be 100% satisfied no matter what.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

Thanks for sharing your experience as you continue your calling buying from some of the best call builders in the business. Buying calls is addicting and i'm sure your not finished with buying calls. Seeing, playing and understanding all the turkey sounds in these calls is pretty amazing along with the craftsmanship. Also a lot of great people on this forum with a wealth of knowledge, experiences and information with chasing these gobblers. AS we all know, we never get too old to learn...

Jfowler82

Thanks for sharing. There are top notch call makers on here and just all around excellent people that are willing to help . I started off with Lausman calls probably 25 years ago and still killing turkeys with them today . Brings back some good memories.