OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Primos scratch box

Started by EastKyGobblerSlayer, September 29, 2023, 11:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EastKyGobblerSlayer

I have a few models they have produced over the years but I'm searching for other design variants. I know of at least one other not pictured. I would also be interested in seeing photos of any Yawk Box examples and their strikers that you may have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3bailey3

Wow never even heard of the yawk box, cool stuff again Alex!

btodd00

I got in an eBay bidding war for one of those hen yelpers last year but ended up losing. Haven't seen to many of those for sale and  I have never seen the Jake yelper or yawk box at all

EastKyGobblerSlayer

Quote from: 3bailey3 on September 30, 2023, 12:32:26 PM
Wow never even heard of the yawk box, cool stuff again Alex!
Thank you my friend, I'm still obsessed as you can see lol

EastKyGobblerSlayer

Quote from: btodd00 on October 02, 2023, 09:50:26 AM
I got in an eBay bidding war for one of those hen yelpers last year but ended up losing. Haven't seen to many of those for sale and  I have never seen the Jake yelper or yawk box at all
I'll keep you posted if I run across another, I believe one sold here last year as well

callmakerman

Of the three the Yawk box is my favorite.

EastKyGobblerSlayer

Quote from: callmakerman on October 04, 2023, 03:20:31 PM
If I were to find another example I'd be willing to do some horse trading with you! Hope you are doing well up there it's been awhile since I shipped you a call lol

callmakerman

Quote from: EastKyGobblerSlayer on October 04, 2023, 09:25:42 PM
Quote from: callmakerman on October 04, 2023, 03:20:31 PM
If I were to find another example I'd be willing to do some horse trading with you! Hope you are doing well up there it's been awhile since I shipped you a call lol
I can't say that I've taken them hunting as I pretty much hunt my own, but they do have a place in my collection.

EastKyGobblerSlayer

There's a new member of the flock finally. I had looked for this variant for a good while anyone know what the striker looked like? Couldn't pass it for the price of free from a good friend who helped me out!

3bailey3

Nice one that I have never seen.

shoer2