OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Primos Box Cutter Mania

Started by EastKyGobblerSlayer, September 29, 2023, 11:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EastKyGobblerSlayer

Being in this forum most of us are card carrying members of the obsessed. We all have our eccentric traits or superstitions in the woods. One of my afflictions is a collecting bug that allows me to keep turkey hunting an active part of life between seasons. While there are a great many custom makers the cost of their craftsmanship is not affordable to me for collecting. I have calls from some custom makers that I absolutely love and hunt frequently. The majority of my successes and failures have been while carrying the common calls of the common man. My brand preference has always been Primos from the beginning of my turkey obsession so that's what I focus on collecting. Finding some of these is no easy task and to me just as good as a long beard and sharp set of hooks. If you have any models of this call that differ from what's pictured drop me a trophy photo in a comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoder409

Nice line-up !!!

Primos DEFINITELY builds some stout box calls AND top-notch sounding ones, too.  One of the nastiest calls you'll run across is an old, original Heartbreaker.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

packmule

Very cool. Congratulations on a neat collection.

Lcmacd 58

3bailey3

EastKyGobblerSlayer

Quote from: Yoder409 on September 30, 2023, 06:04:19 AM
Nice line-up !!!

Primos DEFINITELY builds some stout box calls AND top-notch sounding ones, too.  One of the nastiest calls you'll run across is an old, original Heartbreaker.
I've got a bunch of those also and always looking for variants that I don't have, I'll make a post sometime with them laid out like these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk