OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Ralph Snodgrass UPDATE

Started by Will, September 16, 2023, 12:08:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will

Does anyone know if Mr Snodgrass makes box calls

Yoder409

Only some of the finest boxes out there.   Yep !!    :icon_thumright:

Matter of fact.......... Ralph made the ONLY box call that I've ever considered stealing.   ;D
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

boatpaddle

Snozz does not make box calls...
He makes a terrific paddle call & soft talking  slate call.
Killers !!

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

paboxcall

Quote from: Yoder409 on September 16, 2023, 06:02:59 AM
Matter of fact.......... Ralph made the ONLY box call that I've ever considered stealing.   ;D

:TooFunny: :TooFunny:

"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

Yoder409

Quote from: paboxcall on September 16, 2023, 01:05:57 PM
Quote from: Yoder409 on September 16, 2023, 06:02:59 AM

:TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Go ahead.......    ::)

Rub it in.     :P
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Will

Thank you Gents! Does anyone have his contact information?

paboxcall

"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

Will

Sir-diealot

Walnut wood from his uncles basement and is believed to be 60 years old. The Lid is made from Brazilian Walnut. You can get a nice little holster with his too. Tip he gave me is to carry them like it is shown here, not with the lid out as that promotes breakage.  "Good thing to know, when times gits hard."

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Lcmacd 58

I wouldn't mind having 1 of those myself  ......

EZ

Quote from: Will on September 16, 2023, 12:08:53 AM
Does anyone know if Mr Snodgrass makes box calls

Yes he does, but he is slowing it down. Turkey killers from a turkey killer!!!

Will

Update
I did speak to Mr. Ralph and explained to him what I was looking for in a box call. We talked for a bit and he said that he would send me a call in the mail. I am beyond ecstatic with this box call. Mature hen as well as gobbler and Jake yelps packed into one box. Mahogany and Walnut!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

packmule

Congratulations! Great call from a great guy. You'll cherish that one. You don't see very many mahogany lids.

Yoder409

That's a BEAUTY !!!

Congrats on a a great caller !!!
PA elitist since 1979

Lcmacd 58