turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Lee smith (Frozen Crow) short boxes

Started by Sim1982, August 05, 2023, 06:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sim1982

Lake Volta Gaboon Ebony/Redheart and Tulipwood/ Mineral poplar . These call are amazing Lee makes a good one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sim1982

3bailey3

Greg Massey

turkey stew

Wvgobbler

Lcmacd 58

EZ

Lee has been making killer boxes for quite some time. Those are beautiful and I'm sure they run.

Sim1982

Quote from: EZ on August 17, 2023, 02:51:51 PM
Lee has been making killer boxes for quite some time. Those are beautiful and I'm sure they run.
Yeah his craftsmanship is amazing and the sound he tunes into them calls is 100 percent pure turkey

mountainhunter1

Those are real nice Jamie. Beautiful boxes buddy.  You will need to add some support to your foundation. All those boxes in the house are going to make the floor collapse.
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

Sim1982

Quote from: mountainhunter1 on August 17, 2023, 10:02:06 PM
Those are real nice Jamie. Beautiful boxes buddy.  You will need to add some support to your foundation. All those boxes in the house are going to make the floor collapse.
Let's hope it doesn't get that bad lol

Seminole Custom Calls

Lee is one of the most underrated box call makers out there! I got one of his boxes at Unicoi last year that has a green laminated lid over a blue mahoe body that Is scary good.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Sim1982

Quote from: Seminole Custom Calls on August 30, 2023, 08:13:45 PM
Lee is one of the most underrated box call makers out there! I got one of his boxes at Unicoi last year that has a green laminated lid over a blue mahoe body that Is scary good.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
Yes he is his craftsmanship is top notch and you won't get a box from him that ain't screaming turkey he is one of my favorite builders