Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

***FOUND*** WTB Primos The Truth 12 Turkey DVD ***FOUND***

Started by Sir-diealot, August 02, 2023, 11:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

I put this in the wrong section by mistake last night, had taken a couple of muscle relaxers and they make me rather loopy....er. Let's give it a try here.

I am looking for the Primos The Truth 12 Turkey DVD Must be complete with all artwork and case. Let me know what you have please. I get paid Thursday.
Modify message
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Roost 1

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Roost 1 on August 20, 2023, 05:21:13 PM
http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php/topic,114867.0.html
Not sure what you are trying to link bud, but it's just going to the regular form menu.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

Edit: On my PC now and it took me to it. Thank you very much bud but I am looking for the DVD's, not VHS.

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

TTT

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

John Koenig:

sippy cup

beware of longdale legend

Sir-diealot

Quote from: sippy cup on September 03, 2023, 02:30:35 PM
Contact me at 540 9699471 I have one
Please give me some time, since this my girlfriend has entered the hospital ICU with a aneurysm, right now she is all that matters in this world along with our dog.

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

Still Looking, please let me know if you have one in good shape.

John Koenig:

NCSWAMPFOX

sir, i have one for you if interested.

Sir-diealot

Disc was missing still looking for it. Thanks for trying bud

Sent from my SM-S136DL using Tapatalk

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

Disc was missing still looking for it. Thanks for trying bud

Sent from my SM-S136DL using Tapatalk

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

Still looking, let me know if you have it on DVD please and what you would take for it. I would be willing to give you the current president but no trade backs.

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

Found a copy sealed in the package today, thanks for all the tips to help. I now have 12-25 I think they stopped at 27 does anybody know for sure? Thanks.

John Koenig: