turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Nothing like a good piece of hickory!

Started by Seminole Custom Calls, July 08, 2023, 10:08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seminole Custom Calls

Some of yall will get the title reference. But this is the first time using hickory for a call. I've made several strikers using it ,but when i saw this piece i had to try a call out of It. This call is glass over carbon fiber and is currently available. If anyone is interested in hearing the call pm me and I'll provide my phone number so I can run the call for you.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

One of his most overlooked movies as far as I'm concerned and one of my favorites actually, if not my favorite. Serious undertones of Shane going on in that movie. Another movie I really enjoy.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Greg Massey

Hickory makes some nice stuff ... that's a good looking pot call you made ... But in my pot calls i try to stick with mostly musical tone woods ... It's just what i like ... IMO

callmakerman

I've turned a pile of hickory for strikers and love doing it. I also enjoy hickory when it has some nice color in it and that pot has it. Nice work.

Sir-diealot

Watching it now , the line is actually "Nothing like a NICE piece of hickory" for historical accuracy and such. :D Great looking call by the way.

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

3bailey3

Seminole Custom Calls

Quote from: Sir-diealot on July 10, 2023, 08:48:21 PM
Watching it now , the line is actually "Nothing like a NICE piece of hickory" for historical accuracy and such. :D Great looking call by the way.

You are correct sir! I was wondering how long it would take someone to catch that.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk