OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

pot callholder/case/pouch

Started by gaswamp, June 23, 2023, 06:59:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaswamp

got a couple of pot calls that I need cases for...Yes I know bout MS. Glenda Green got quite a few of hers. Wouldn't mind something different maybe one that holds two calls and couple of strikers.  any suggestions

Tarheel

I have an Ol'Man minimalists turkey vest that I hunt with that has two rings sewn in to the straps. I do a little leather work now and then, so I made this pouch that holds two pot calls and two strikers. I clip the pouch to the two two rings, and it hangs to the front of my chest. Sometimes I leave it hooked during a hunt....then sometimes I unhook it and lay it beside me.  I like the leather pouch, and it has served me well.....

captpete

I purchased this little case from Amazon for "wet weather" hunts. Another member posted about it on here. It will hold 2 pot calls and several strikes.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KM943K4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Resized_20230314_070840 by K Pete, on Flickr

Resized_20230314_071045 by K Pete, on Flickr

Paulmyr

I like the case captpete. Problem is if I get one, I lose 2 calls and a hand full strikers at once instead of scattering them across the country side! ;D
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

gaswamp

thks for sharing some good ideas

mountainhunter1

Quote from: captpete on June 23, 2023, 08:50:29 AM
I purchased this little case from Amazon for "wet weather" hunts. Another member posted about it on here. It will hold 2 pot calls and several strikes.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KM943K4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Resized_20230314_070840 by K Pete, on Flickr

Resized_20230314_071045 by K Pete, on Flickr

I like that, I may pick some up to give out to fellow hunting buddies. Thanks for sharing.
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

captpete

Quote from: Paulmyr on June 23, 2023, 11:20:38 AM
I like the case captpete. Problem is if I get one, I lose 2 calls and a hand full strikers at once instead of scattering them across the country side! ;D

LOL! You have to look at like you really made somebody's day when they find it with 2 calls and several strikers at once instead of just a single a pot or a single striker. ;D

Just so everyone that is interested in this case knows, it is not waterproof, but it does have a water resistant coating. I have never tested it to see how water resistant it is.