OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Burris Fast-fire 4 Review

Started by Tom007, June 01, 2023, 08:25:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom007

I've been wanting to set-up one of my Turkey guns with a Red-Dot that has the circle reticle option. Since I had a Burris Meadow Creek Mount already, I opted to try the Burris FF4 on my SBE 1. I sighted the gun in this week, I am very pleased with the options on this sight. It has a variety of reticle options including a real nice Circle Reticle with the 3 MOA dot. It has a variety of brightness settings, and also has an automatic brightness adjustment feature for day-break sits. The Meadow Creek mount I have is his Over-Under model which allows you to mount the sight in the closest rib space to the receiver. I wear reading glasses, so this set-up having the sight a little further from the receiver actually gives me a crystal clear sight picture. I really like this sight and would recommend it to those looking to have a variety of sight options in a well made, easy to use design. Be safe...
"Solo hunter"

Greg Massey

Nice looking setup... congrats

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

lunghit

Great setup. I miss my SBE 1 and wish I never sold it years ago. Good luck with it.
"There's only so many spring mornings in a man's lifetime"

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

slave601

I have several Burris fast fire 3s, 2 holosun 508T's and 2 Burris fast fire 4s. Out of all of them I really like the fast fire 4. I have one on my browning gold and a franchi 20 gauge
"thinnin the flock"

Tom007

Quote from: slave601 on June 04, 2023, 09:28:14 PM
I have several Burris fast fire 3s, 2 holosun 508T's and 2 Burris fast fire 4s. Out of all of them I really like the fast fire 4. I have one on my browning gold and a franchi 20 gauge

Amen, I like the features, ease of use and there is no starburst on any of the reticle options....
"Solo hunter"

Old Timer

Tom007

"Solo hunter"