Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

John Sinclair wet weather striker material?

Started by Charlesg, May 30, 2023, 12:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlesg

Hi guys,

Title's pretty self explanatory: I was wondering if John Sinclair's wet weather striker is made of... carbon? Acrylic? I don't know what's the green part made of but would love a carbon-tipped or carbon striker with my Silver Thunder Extreme aluminum pot call which sadly came with a standard wood striker.

Cheers

outdoors

If you email John he'll reply really quick
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Charlesg

Quote from: outdoors on May 30, 2023, 12:17:03 PM
If you email John he'll reply really quick

I emailed him Sunday but no reply yet, I'll be more patient and hope he replies!

chbarnha

I'm
Not sure if the sinclairs, but other all weathers you might want to try are mike yingling dos fiber rod, mcclains fmj and JLH carbon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoot em in the pecker.... you know the beak

Charlesg

Quote from: chbarnha on May 30, 2023, 03:12:33 PM
I'm
Not sure if the sinclairs, but other all weathers you might want to try are mike yingling dos fiber rod, mcclains fmj and job's carbon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Yingling fiber rod was actually my first choice, but no response to the email/facebook message I sent him last week. I think I saw somewhere that he doesn't sell only strikers anymore?

owego

CHARLESG YOU CAN SEND THAT LAMINTED STRIKER BACK & I WILL SEND YOU A CARBON TIP. WHEN ORDERING YOU CAN HAVE ANY STRIKER YOU WANT. ALL MY CALLS COME WITH STRIKER OF BUYERS CHOICE. THERE WILL BE NO SHIPPING COST TO YOU FOR SWAP.

runngun

That is great customer service right there!! Now you are in business!!!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.